Republic of the Philippines
EXECUTIVE ORDER NO. 17-A
AN EXECUTIVE ORDER CREATING A TASK FORCE TO REVIEW MARKET OPERATIONS
WHEREAS, there is an urgent need for the review of the operation, policies and rules and procedures of the Miagao Public Market, Slaughterhouse and Auction Market;
WHEREAS, the three mentioned areas are major sources of income for the Municipality of Miagao;
WHEREAS, the Miagao Public Market, Slaughterhouse and Auction Market were created under the Municipal Economic Enterprise which are supposed to earn revenues to sustain its operation;
WHEREAS, for the past years, the same have not earned enough income to sustain the operation of the Miagao Public Market, Slaughterhouse and Auction Market;
NOW THEREFORE, I, Macario N. Napulan, Municipal Mayor of the Municipality of Miagao, Iloilo, Philippines, by virtue of the power vested in me by law as the Local Chief Executive, do hereby create a special task force, prescribing its functions and schedule of meetings.
Section I. COMPOSITION
Vicente N. Molejona – Municipal Administrator
Glenda N. Losanta - OIC Municipal Treasurer
Jon Mark Muyong – Market Supervisor II
Mario F. Fagutao - Retired Market Supervisor
Albert Narte – OIC Slaughterhouse
Stephen Intal - Public Market
Eduardo Monteclaro – Consumer
Section II. FUNCTIONS
The Task Force shall have the following functions:
- Study, observe the manner of collections of cash tickets and receipts;
- Review and implement flow of goods and human traffic;
- Review the pricing of rents and tariffs of respective goods and products sold;
- Review the assignment and deployment of personnel;
- Review the schedule of operation and other related issues in the current practices in the operation of the Miagao Public Market, Slaughterhouse and Auction Market;
- To submit the recommendations to the undersigned
Section IV. COMPENSATION AND REMUNERATION
The members of the said Task Force shall serve without compensation.
FURTHERMORE, let copies of this Order be furnished to all concerned for their information and guidance.
Done at Miagao, Iloilo, Philippines this 12th day of August 2013.
(SGD) MACARIO N. NAPULAN