Republic of the Philippines
EXECUTIVE ORDER NO. 2013- 16-A
AN ORDER CREATING A TECHNICAL WORKING GROUP THAT WILL COORDINATE WITH THE UNIVERSITY OF THE PHILIPPINES VISAYAS FOR COLLABORATION, MUTUAL DEVELOPMENT AND WELFARE AND FOR OTHER PURPOSES THAT WILL BE BENEFICIAL FOR BOTH PARTIES
Section A. COMPOSITION
Chairperson : Vicente N. Molejona - Office of the Municipal Administrator
Co-Chair : Nicolas F. Moragas – Office of the Municipal Planning and Development Officer
Members : Jerome Novilla - Office of the Municipal Assessor
: Carlo Franco Monteclaro - Office of the Municipal Engineer
: Jessel C. Gellada – Office of the Municipal Health Officer
: Ma. Frea Monsale - Office of the Municipal Agriculturist
: Isidro Mosura - Office of the Municipal Environment and Natural Resource Officer
: Ernest Federiso - DENR, Region VI
Section B. TASKS AND FUNCTIONS
- To determine the gaps and submit reports on the compliance and implementation by the Local Government on the provisions of the above-mentioned Memorandum of Agreement (MOA).
- To identify land areas, material and human resources for potential development that will redound to welfare and progress of Miagao and UPV.
- To prepare recommendations and proposals to the Mayor relative to the status of Land acquisition and relocation of Informal Settlers.
- To propose joint undertakings and programs on Public Health, Marine, Fisheries, Environment, Food Technology and other areas that are commonly germane to UPV and LGU mandates, vision, mission and goals.
- To coordinate with the concerned Officials and Staff of UPV who may be designated and authorized by the Chancellor for the purpose.
- To submit to the Undersigned a Development Agenda/Framework and Project Leads/ Proposals not later than the end of September 2013, for consideration by both UPV and LGU.
The TWG shall meet at least once a month and coordinate with the UPV Counterparts for the joint coordinative meetings.
This Order shall take effect immediately until revoked.
Done in the Municipality of Miagao, Iloilo this 12th day of August 2013.
(SGD) MACARIO N. NAPULAN, MD