Invitation to Bid
for THE CONSTRUCTION OF TWO (2) STOREY MARKET BUILDING, MIAGAO PUBLIC MARKET
- The Municipality of Miagao through the approved Loan with the Land Bank of the Philippines for CY 2012 intends to apply the sum of P 47,000,000.00 being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for the Construction of Two (2) Storey Market Building, Nonato St., Miagao, Iloilo. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
- The Municipality of Miagao now invites bids for the Demolition/Removal of existing structures, excavation and backfill, aggregates base course, reinforced concrete (structural works), electrical works, plumbing works and painting as per final detailed working drawing plan for the Construction of Two (2) Storey Market Building, Nonato St., Miagao, Iloilo.
Completion of the Works is required three hundred sixty five (365) calendar days upon receipt of Letter of Acceptance.
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary pass/fail criterion as specified in the Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act 9184 (RA 9184), otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least seventy five percent (75%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from the Municipality of Miagao and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below during office hours from 8:00 a.m to 5:00 p.m. at the General Services Office, Municipal Building, Miagao, Iloilo.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchased by interested Bidders on March 1 – 19, 2013 from the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee for the Bidding Documents in the amount of Twenty Five Thousand (P 25,000.00) Pesos to the Office of the Municipal Treasurer.
It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of the Procuring Entity (www.miagao.gov.ph), provided that Bidders shall pay the nonrefundable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
- The Municipality of Miagaowill hold a Pre-Bid Conference on March 7, 2013 at 1:00 p.m. at the Conference Room of the Municipal Building, Miagao, Iloilo, which shall be open only to all interested parties who have purchased the Bidding Documents.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before March 19, 2013 at 9:00 a.m. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
Bid opening shall be on March 19, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. at the Conference Room of the Municipal Building, Miagao, Iloilo. Bids will be opened in the presence of the Bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- The Municipality of Miagaoreserves the right to accept or reject any bid, to annul the bidding process, and to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
TOMASA ARLENE N. NUFUAR
General Services Office
Local Government Unit of Miagao
Mueda St., Miagao, Iloilo
(033) 315-8050 loc. 105