The Municipality of Miagao receives the amount of P3-million fund to finance the programs and projects of 8 accredited associations, namely:
– NACTI Vegetable Noodles & Chips Processors Association
– Miagao Rural Improvement Club
– Miagao Bulb Onion Producers Association
– Miagao Farmers Agricultural Cooperative
– Miagao Weavers Association
– Ongyod Coffee Association
– Miagao Organic Black Rice Producers Association
– Sitio Guisian Farmers Association
The KADIWA is an initiative of the Department of Agriculture that is programmed to ensure the availability and affordability of food in areas with high demand and in communities with low-income families.
The program taps farmer cooperatives and associations, members of the private sector, and other agricultural stakeholders in its implementation.