In the aim to bring the municipal government closer to the people, the Municipality of Miagao is set to conduct Serbisyo Caravan and Launching of the TV Aralan in Barangay Pudpud on November 15, 2021.
This initiative is part of the Retooled Community Support Program (RCSP) of the Department of the Interior and Local Government in partnership with the Municipal Task Force to End Local Communist Armed Conflict.
Among the services expected during the event are the following:
– Medical consultation
– Agriculture services that include dog castration, anti-rabies vaccination and cattle, carabao and goat vaccination and deworming
– fruit tree and forest seeds distribution
– Balik Probinsya Program screening and other Social Services under the MSWDO
– Advocy on RPT collection and registration of large cattles
– career/ employment coaching
– national building code
– AIP preparation