MIAGAO, Iloilo – Huge developmental projects have been lined up for the University of the Philippines Visayas.
This was the highlight of the discussions between the LGU and UPV bigwigs headed by Mayor Richard Garin and UPV Chancellor Dr. Clement C. Camposano during their meeting at the Executive Conference Room earlier today.
Among the things discussed were the:
– 70 million road network (asphalt overlay)
– Putting up of hospital
– Establishment of marine protected areas and beach forests
– Construction of multi-purpose building
– Relocation of municipal cemetery
– Construction of integrated transport terminal
Both parties agreed to work closely together to harmonize such plans for the best interest of UPV and the Miagaowanons.