Mayor Macario Napulan, MD meet with the heads and representative of various schools to work on the implementation of some P1.8 million worth of projects funded under the Special Education Fund.
“I want all of these to be implemented. Basi amo na lang ja ang pag iririmaw ta nga Mayor ako. I want to leave something for your schools,” said Mayor Napulan.
In view of this, Mayor Napulan instructed them to coordinate with the Engineering Office for technical assistance and guidance in the preparation of the documents.
For the part of the school heads, they confirmed that they need the funds and they will implement the project the soonest.
The following are the schools and their proposed projects:
– District of Miagao West (ALC) Repair of AlC 50,000
– Oyungan Elementary School Playground 100,000 Oyungan Elementary School Building Repair, 45,000
– Aguiauan Elementary School, Building & Other Structure 100,000
– Valencia Elementary School Building & Other Structure 80,000
– Malagyan Elementary School Building & Other Structure 70,000
– Indag-an Tan-agan Elementary School Building & Other Structure 50,000
– Igbita – Tigmalapad Elementary School Building & Other Structure 200,000
– Bacolod Elementary School Building & Other Structure 150,000
– La Consolacion Integrated School Improvement of Kinder Room 300,000
– Miagao West Central School Improvement of HE 100,000
– Pungtod-Caitib Elementary School Improvement of Gulayan sa Paaralan 10,000
– Miagao West Central Elementary School Aircon for the ICT room 40,000
– Monteclaro Elementary School Laptop & Printer (ICT) 50,000
– Miagao West Central Elementary School Laptop & Printer 50,000
– San Jose Elementary School Improvement of Perimeter Fence 50,000
– Alejandro Firmeza National High School Repair of SMAW Building Roof 20,000
– Miagao National High School Improvement of School Buildings 200,000
– Bacolod National High School Improvement of School Buildings 200,000.