Mayor Oscar “Richard” S. Garin, Jr led the first Budget Forum in his administration at the JRBB Hall earlier today. The Budget Forum, attended by municipal officials and department heads, is the start of the preparation of the CY 2023 Annual Budget.
In the Forum Mayor Garin bared his 10-Point Executive Agenda to wit:
1. Health and Pandemic& Recovery
2. Infrastructure Development
3. Livelihood, Labor and Employment Program
4. Agricultural and Fishery Development
5. Tourism Development and Promotion
6. Economic Enterprise Development
7. Peace and Order and Public Safety
8. Social Welfare and Education Development
9. Youth and Sports Development
10. Environmental Management and Protection
Mayor Garin will live by the challenge of the projected decrease in the 2023 National Tax Allotment of P39,054,516.00 or 14.47% lower than the NTA of 2022.